This half day session is ideal for fostering team building. It is designed to provide an intimate way to bring individuals closer together, yet keep a group dynamic alive and playful. Team members working in pairs capture and communicate their thoughts related to a playful question or statement, in an entertaining and non-confrontational way.
This workshop is for:
- A creative playful teambuilding
- Opening up lines of communication
- Teams looking to reconnect
- New teams or established teams
- Teams looking for a creative boost
- 3 hours
- Teams of 10-70
Day at a glance
- Learn to “think with things”
- Remembering how to play!
- Sorting curated collections
- Pair up and work on “Think like a...” question cards.
- Communicate your idea
- Reflection and feedback
- Build trust and promote more open communications
- Fun and Engaging
- Solve problems together – creatively and efficiently
- Consider the bigger picture
- Learn more about each other
- Facilitate openness to new ideas