This one hour session is a great way to get to know Think with Things methodology. It is specifically designed for teams interested in building a stronger community culture and open lines of communication within their team. Your team can be meeting for the first time or a well established team in need of a change of perspective through playful engagements.
This workshop is for
- A change of perspective
- As an icebreaker
- A burst of energy and playfulness
- Perfect for teams that are unacquainted or newly acquainted
- Established teams, which need a boost of energy and inspiration.
- Teams of 10-150
Day at a glance
- Members bring 10 circle objects
- Introductions using things
- Sorting things in beautiful collections
- Walking & creating! Encounter different provocations and create curated collections and compositions.
- Share and Reflect
- Learn about your team
- Fun and Engaging
- membersFinding your own playful language
- Explore another way to communicate
- Seeing ideas in ordinary objects
- Break barriers though group thinking
Gallery of past Inspiration workshops...