This full day workshop is designed to promote idea creation, problem solving and or to find new directions. It is ideal for smaller teams, who need a new perspective on their goals and ways forward. The result will be a rich array of new ideas, which can be taken away and made into plans for an innovative way(s) forward.
This workshop is for:
- Teams with a goals that need more definition or creativity.
- Established teams, which need a moment to think bigger.
- Out of the box playful thinking
- Content Creators, as well as, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
- 5 hours
- Teams of 10-30
Day at a glance
- Learn to “think with things” and remembering how to play!
- Sorting curated collections.
- Work in small teams of 3-6 on solutions to customised questions
- Communicate the answers in a playful way with 'Things'
- Change groups and work on visual action plan using 'Things'
- Share and Reflect
- Learn methods that can become creative thinking habitsFacilitates group thinking that can be taken into daily work
- Fun and Engaging
- Allows both verbal and visual thinkers to communicate fully
- Breaks down barriers to creative thinking
- Achieve greatness from what is in front of you
Gallery of past Ideation workshops...